Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Day

Ok, here I am with a new blog page. Oh, boy. At my age I'm not sure what I'm going to be saying as I progress forward, but I'm sure that I will find it will take on a life of it's own before long.
Do I have anything important to say? Hmmm that will be an interesting path to go down and search for the answer. Will I be profound? In all honesty, probably not a whole lot..I find humor is much more fun and if someone gets what I really mean by something, then it is all the better.
They say blogging can be theraputic and about now that would be quite nice as life is on the hectic side this way, not to say that no one else is trudging along through the muck of daily life.
So I shall see what comes of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diana,
Finally a great way to put your writing skills to use-hooray! You probably know Cheryl and I also do a blog. It is here:
http://nightvisionjournal.blogspot.com/
By the way, your blog address DID turn blue and go "live" in the e-mail you sent.
Love from Sandy